Want to take a tour of our garden with GRiZ?! Now is your chance!!!
Head to our Boulder, Downtown, Highlands, or LIttleton location for your chance to enter! We may also be giving away a couple of tickets to his Red Rocks show on September 1st :)
Find your local Native Roots: https://nativerootsdispensary.com/
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Entry Period: The Native Roots InstaGRiZ Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins on August 11, 2017 at 5:00:01 p.m. Mountain Time and ends on August 31, 2017 at 10:00:00 p.m. Mountain Time (the "Entry Period").
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by RJJ Morrison, LLC d/b/a Native Roots, 3150 S Sheridan Boulevard, Denver, CO 80227 (“Sponsor”).
- Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Promotion. You agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and you agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Sponsor, or its designee. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal U.S. residents, who: (a) have or open an Instagram account during the Entry Period, and (b) at the time of entry are at least 21 years of age. Employees of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in their same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- How to Enter: During the Entry Period, an eligible person (“Entrant”) may enter by (a) visiting one of the Qualifying Dispensaries (identified below), (b) taking a photo with the cut out display located at each Qualifying Dispensary, (c) following @nativerootsdispo and @mynameisgriz on Instagram, and (d) posting the photo to the Entrant’s Instagram account with the below required information (an “Entry Post”). Limit of one entry per person during the Entry Period.
To be a valid entry, all Entry Posts must:
- Be posted on an Instagram account that follows @nativerootsdispo and @mynameisgriz on Instagram;
- Include one (1) photo featuring the Entrant with a Qualified Dispensary cut out display;
- Include the hashtags “#nativeroots” and “#contest”;
- Tag @nativerootsdispo and @mynameisgriz;
- Name one friend that the Entrant would bring to the concert and grow tour events with him/her;
- Be original, and not include any brands, logos, names or creative works, other than those in the cut out display or those created or owned by either Entrant or Sponsor;
- Not be offensive or disparaging or infringing on any rights of others, and be in good taste and appropriate for the Instagram audience and Sponsor’s followers, in Sponsor’s sole discretion; and
- Comply with all Instagram Terms of Service and Rules and these Official Rules.
The “Qualifying Dispensaries” are the following four Native Roots dispensaries:
- Boulder : 1146 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- Denver : 1555 Champa Street, Denver, CO 80202
- Highlands : 2209 W. 32nd Ave, Denver, CO 80211
- Littleton : 7870 West Quincy Avenue, Littleton, CO 80123
By posting an Entry Post that complies with the above, an Entrant will have one entry in the Promotion. Sharing an Entry Post will not count as an additional entry. No Entrant may use more than one Twitter account to enter the Promotion.
By entering, each Entrant agrees to adhere to these Official Rules and all rules established by Instagram. Each Entrant hereby grants a complete release of Instagram from all claims, losses and harms that the Entrant may allege or incur relating to the Promotion, and acknowledges and agrees that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
All entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the status of any entry. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, entries that do not comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in disqualification. Any attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple identities, registrations, or any other methods may void entries and may result in being disqualified from the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible entries or entry material will not be considered. Entries will be void if electronically or mechanically reproduced, forged, defective, altered or obtained through unauthorized channels or if they contain production, typographical, electronic, mechanical or other errors. Promotion is subject to change without notification in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which, in Sponsor’s opinion, is offensive, contains unsuitable material, endangers the safety or well-being of any person, or if it is determined the Entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed, not visible or misdirected entries; all of which will be void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holders.
- License Grant / Release: Entering this Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full agreement to give Sponsor and Grant Kwiecinski (“GRiZ”), and each of their affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the Entry Post in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including without limitation by re-posting or sharing an Entry Post for promotional or marketing purposes or otherwise using it in connection with Sponsor’s and/or GRiZ’s social media accounts. Entrant also grants a waiver and full release relating to the Entry Posts, including without limitation waiving rights of publicity or privacy of Entrant. If requested, Entrant will sign any documents that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the Entry Post and all components thereof. By entering, you warrant and represent that you are the sole and exclusive owner of the Entry Post and all components thereof and that the same will not infringe on any rights of any third parties, and you further agree that your Entry Post and all components thereof conforms to these Official Rules.
- Prize: As used in these Official Rules, the “Prize” means, individually and collectively, the First Place Prize and/or the Second Place Prize.
One winner will win the First Place Prize, unless the winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. The First Place Prize includes two (2) tickets to the GRiZ concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colorado on September 1, 2017, and a personal tour for the winner and one guest over the age of 21 with GRiZ at the Native Roots grow facility. The day and time of the grow tour will be mutually agreed upon by GRiZ, the winner, and Sponsor. Average Retail Value (“ARV”) of the First Place Prize is $800.
One winner will win the Second Place Prize, unless the winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. The Second Place Prize includes two (2) tickets to the GRiZ concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colorado on September 1, 2017. ARV of the Second Place Prize is $300.
The Prize is non-transferable. No cash or other substitution of the Prize will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value, if the Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded by Sponsor for any reason. Any difference in the stated ARV and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason.
- Winner Selection and Requirements:
- Winner Selection. On or about August 31, 2017, Sponsor will allow GRiZ to randomly select one (1) first place winner and one (1) second place winner to win the Prizes identified below. Winners will be notified by Sponsor or its representative through Instagram.
- Required Affidavit and Release: Each potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor and/or its agent, a release and declaration of compliance, including a publicity release, within two (2) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor. If such documents to be completed and signed by the potential winner are not returned to Sponsor prior to such deadline, any Prize won may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Responsibility for Prize/Taxes: If Entrant wins a Prize, Entrant understands and agrees that s/he is solely responsible for the use, care and maintenance of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen Prizes. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND BY SPONSOR, AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. Winners must complete and submit a W-9 form to receive any Prize. The recipient should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
- Compliance with Laws: Receipt of any Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon the Entrant’s compliance with these Official Rules and all state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER MAY (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL WINNER PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be deemed to violate any state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of Entry Posts submitted.
- RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS: BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, THE ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THOSE ENTITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT, DISTRIBUTION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS PROMOTION, AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, EXPENSE, COST, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, ACTION, DEMAND, OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF SPONSOR OR NOT, INCLUDING ALL CLAIMS OR THREATENED CLAIMS RELATING TO (A) PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; (B) ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; (C) PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; OR (D) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.
- Termination: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Examples of reasons for termination or modification of the Promotion may include (without limitation) Sponsor’s inability to reasonably or fairly conduct or administer the Promotion due to business changes, viruses, malware, security breaches, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- General Rules: The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable correspondence; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (iii) any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Promotion or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s); or (iv) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Promotion, Entrant acknowledges that Entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Promotion, and agrees to abide by them.
- Social Media: The Promotion may be advertised through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Flickr, Google+ and Twitter (“Social Media”). You understand and acknowledge, however, that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any Social Media platform on which it is offered or advertised, including Facebook, Flickr, Google+ and Twitter. You agree to adhere to all rules established by Social Media platforms. Any information you provide for the Promotion is being provided to Company rather than Facebook or any other Social Media platform. You fully release Facebook and all other Social Media from all claims, losses and harm that you may allege or incur relating to this Promotion.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, the Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. The Entrant and Sponsor hereby agree to WAIVE A JURY TRIAL in all actions and proceedings relating to the Promotion. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner's List: For a list of the Prize winners, which will be available seven (7) days after the announcement of all of the winners, send your request specifying the Promotion name to Native Roots, 3150 S Sheridan Boulevard, Denver, CO 80227.