The Weekly Goods are here with 4/20 deals for all!
VALID 4/19 - 4/20 ONLY, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Med & Rec: $3 Pre-rolls, $10 1/8ths,
REC only: Spend $100 get a gram of kief for $.01.
Make sure to get a ticket for our 4/20 1lb. Giveaway!
Native Roots Drawing Ticket Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Entry Period: The Native Roots Drawing Ticket Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on April 19, 2019 at 12:01 am and ends on April 20, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm (the "Entry Period").
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by RJJ Morrison, LLC d/b/a Native Roots, 3150 S Sheridan Boulevard, Denver, CO 80227 (“Sponsor”).
- Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Promotion. You agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and you agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Sponsor, or its designee. VOID IN BOULDER, COLORADO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to customers who are at least 21 years of age, or hold a valid medical marijuana card in his/her name issued under Colorado law and meet the minimum age requirements for medical entrants at the applicable medical marijuana center. Employees of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in their same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- How to Enter: During the Entry Period, an eligible person may enter by visiting a qualifying Native Roots dispensary or medical marijuana center during the Entry Period and requesting a Drawing Ticket. Limit of one (1) Drawing Ticket per person per visit. Available only while supplies last. Visit nativerootsdispensary.com for a list of all dispensaries; the Promotion excludes dispensaries located in the City of Boulder.
Each Drawing Ticket will qualify the ticket holder to be eligible to win one (1) Grand Prize (as defined below). In Sponsor’s sole discretion, entrants that do not comply with these Official Rules may be disqualified. Any attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple identities, registrations, or any other methods may void entries and may result in being disqualified from the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant at any time who, in Sponsor’s opinion, is behaving in an offensive or unsuitable manner, endangers the safety or wellbeing of any employee or patron of Sponsor, or if it is determined the entrant has not complied with applicable state laws.
- Prize: The holder of the winning Drawing Ticket will receive the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize must be redeemed at a single Native Roots dispensary or medical marijuana center (dispensaries and medical marijuana centers inside the City of Boulder are not eligible) designated by the winner. As used in these Official Rules, the “Grand Prize” is the following prize redeemable between April 2019 through March 2020: A total of sixteen (16) ounces of Native Roots flower at a price of $0.01 per ounce, redeemable in one ounce (1 oz.) increments no more than once every three weeks at a single dispensary or medical marijuana center selected by the winner. All sixteen ounces must be claimed prior to March 31, 2020. Each ounce selected must be a Native Roots Strain.
The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $2,240.00.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1 in 12000.
The Grand Prize is non-transferable. No cash or other substitution of any Prize will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value. Any difference in the stated ARV and the actual value of a Prize will not be awarded. The Sponsor will not replace a lost or stolen Prize or portion thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. If the winner selects a medical marijuana center as the designated location for redeeming the Grand Prize, the winner is responsible for maintaining a valid Colorado medical marijuana card in his/her name in order to reenter the applicable medical marijuana center to claim each portion of their prize.
- Winner Selection and Requirements
- Winner Selection. Every holder of a Promotion Drawing Ticket will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. On or about April 26, 2019 Sponsor will randomly select one ticket from all eligible tickets. The winner will be selected by random drawing during the week of 4/22 with the winner being contacted by Native Roots by 4/26/19. Sponsor will attempt to contact the winner via e-mail/phone number provided on winning ticket. The winner must contact Sponsor to accept the prize by responding to Sponsor via e-mail/phone-call no later than May 1, 2019. If the winner does not contact Sponsor prior to May 1, 2019, Sponsor may conduct a drawing from all remaining eligible tickets to select an alternative winner.
- Required Affidavit and Release: The potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor and/or its agent, a release and declaration of compliance, and may be requested (but not required) to complete, sign and return to Sponsor and/or its agent a publicity release, within five (5) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor. If such documents to be completed and signed by the potential winner are not returned to Sponsor prior to such deadline, any Prize won may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Responsibility for Prize/Taxes: If entrant wins a Prize, entrant understands and agrees that s/he is solely responsible for the use, care and maintenance of the Prize, including any and all insurance requirements, licensing requirements, and liability for use. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND BY SPONSOR, AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The winners must complete and submit a W-9 form to receive any Prize. The recipient should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
- Compliance with Laws: Receipt of any Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon the entrant’s compliance with these Official Rules and all state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER MAY (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL WINNER PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be deemed to violate any state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS: BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, THE ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THOSE ENTITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT, DISTRIBUTION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS PROMOTION, AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, EXPENSE, COST, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, ACTION, DEMAND, OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF SPONSOR OR NOT, INCLUDING ALL CLAIMS OR THREATENED CLAIMS RELATING TO (A) PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; (B) ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; (C) PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; OR (D) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.
- Termination: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Examples of reasons for termination or modification of the Promotion may include (without limitation) Sponsor’s inability to reasonably or fairly conduct or administer the Promotion due to business changes, viruses, malware, security breaches, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- General Rules: The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable correspondence; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (iii) any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Promotion or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s); or (iv) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Promotion, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Promotion, and agrees to abide by them.
- Social Media: The Promotion may be advertised through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Flickr, Google+ and Twitter (“Social Media”). You understand and acknowledge, however, that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any Social Media platform on which it is offered or advertised, including Facebook, Flickr, Google+ and Twitter. You agree to adhere to all rules established by Social Media platforms. Any information you provide for the Promotion is being provided to Company rather than Facebook or any other Social Media platform. You fully release Facebook and all other Social Media from all claims, losses and harm that you may allege or incur relating to this Promotion.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. The entrant and Sponsor hereby agree to WAIVE A JURY TRIAL in all actions and proceedings relating to the Promotion. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner's List: For a list of Prize winner(s), which will be available seven (7) days after the announcement of the winner, send your request specifying the Promotion name to Native Roots, 3150 S Sheridan Boulevard, Denver, CO 80227.